Hey everyone!
I'm, Very sorry for not making blog posts I will though I'll try too everyday! I Promise I as well have many other blogs too if your Curios such as Christmas,Easter more!.Anyway theres been a lot we did!
Lets start in August!.
So lets see We didn't do much in August Actually we didn't go anywhere OH! we wen't too the Global fest now that was fun I really enjoyed the fireworks made a video of them in fact! I'll upload it in a few! I got some funny pictures on Alex & Robbie too haha they always make me laugh!
& ya that was it really so now for this month Oh where should I start 1st Zoo,Snow,Birthdays AHH! hehe
I'll start with the zoo
It was defently very fun! I had a really good time & everyone else did too!. Sophie the baby Giraffe is ADORABLE! I couldn't believe how cute she was! her name fits her!.My Favorite was for sure the snake! we got too PET IT! haha That will freak Auntie Cherie out eh?
Now for Birthdays! on the 12th it was my moms Birthday on the 16th it was Kaylas birthday (3rd youngest she turned 8) then Tomorow its Auntie Cheries Birthday.
Today I (& everyone else) woke up too a little bit of snow not alot though I wanted lots & lots & lots & LOTS!
So, thats basicly everything Tomorow me & Mommy are going too Be sewing I'm so EXIED!
Blessings
Alyssa.
This and That
13 years ago














































No comments:
Post a Comment
ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!