Hey, Everyone! as you can tell I'm BETTER! I'm so so so so so so happy! So, I got the rest of my room clean & WOW does it ever look nice! I love it so so SO much! I say so a lot LOL.
So, Today my Uncle Brad & Monica are coming over! I love it when Family come over! So ya, & were loving the warm weather! its so so so so so so so beautiful!.
So, as also in my Title I put the word "Guess The Tune" now I'll put Lyrics of one of the songs on my Playlist (Wich is Proudly Displayed on the very bottom of my Blog) & you guys half to guess the Artist & Title of the song The person who gets it right will Win! We'll play everyday the person who mostly wins will be Fan Of The Mixed Up MoNtH lol Alrighty lets play!
"Forgive me my Weekness & I don't know why forgive my my wings to Surrrrrrrrvive!"
Good Luck!.
Alright, now for "Guess ME" I'll ask you a quiestion about me (Once again everyday & mixed up month thingy lol) & you have to say True Or False! So lets play!
True Or False
Do, I like Barbies?
Good lucky!
Blessings Readers!
Alyssa
This and That
13 years ago














































No comments:
Post a Comment
ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!