CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Cleaning my ROOM! & Were SICK

Yes, Finally.
I, have so much clothes on my floor! & I got rid of my HUGE White dresser So now I have so much more room in my room Haha I'm Funny.
Anyway, So thats what I'm doing at the moment Oh & the lil sick part.
Me, Robbie,Matthew,Mariah & Kayla oh & Breanna is sick yup all of us Exept Mom Dad & Alex so Ya my throat is totally Annoying!.But thats life on hopefully on Thursday Me & Mommy are going out with Grandma for a girls night thats going to be so so nice!.Its been snowing a lot now too but it Dose not show up Haha.

So, I'll tell you all the furniture is in my room
1.A Queen Sized Bed
2.A Night Stand
3.A Brown wood Three Drawer Dresser
4.A mini 4 drawer Colorful shelf (Colors Are Blue,Red & Yellow)
5.A HUGE Desk Color is white
6.Hanging Blue Clothes Hanger
Thats all plus all 1000pieces of my Jewlery & my over 50 Dolls & over 100 Doll ITEMS! Grrrrr
So ya I need a Vanity now to Fingers Crossed!
Blessings
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!