I, love the weekend! Can you believe how fast the week wen't by? I can't believe it but more inportant September, Its almost over! I, thought it just started!.But October We have lots of things Starting October 1st But starting October 1st to January 1st I LOVE Everyday! Exept for the bad ones you have off & On lol In October we have TheUsedToy&ClothingSale & We have Teenie's Birthday! (Breanna) & Grandmas Birthday + HALLOWEEEEN! I can't wait for halloween I buy a Costume from Claires Though There ADORABLE!
& We have lots of Halloween Decorations Thanks to our Grandma Love you!
Its, time to play Guess The Tune! Remember Yesterdays post too that will help you win :)
Alrighty lets go!
1234 "You seem to go To good to be true Your holding me strongeeeear Stronger then I'm use to"
now For GUESS ME!
True Or False
Am, I Active?
If, you don't know how to play look on my Previous Post!
Blessings,
Alyssa
This and That
13 years ago














































No comments:
Post a Comment
ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!