Its, Halloween Month! Woo Who! & also this month is....
The Used Toy & Clothing Sale (Known as the Mom To Mom Sale Fall/Winter Sale)
Breanna's 2nd Birthday!
Grandmas Birthday
& Of Course HaLlOwEeN
Yesterday, we wen't to a Amusment park I wen't on a roller coaster for the first time it was AWESOME! & a lot of other rides (Motion Rides!) The boat was so cool! It was a good time to let out your SCREAM!!!
Ha ha! So this month is Halloween too but before we get to that lets talk about the Sale!
As, you know we go to this sale twice a year you can look in my other posts from the past To learn more! but today Mommy & I were doing some Sale stuff (Pricing ect.) Well mostly her I'm basicly done Ha ha! so I'm pretty exited for this sale its on the 23rd! Now for halloween go look at my other posts for last year too!.
So, this year I'm going to be Something! Ha ha! Matthew REALLY wan'ts to be a Dinosaur this year I'm not Arguing with him on that one! In fact he wan'ts to be a BIG SCARY T-REX! Ha ha! hes so cute!.
Were, trick or treating around this Neigh boor this year instead of last year! :).
Well, thats all for today!
Blessings,
Alyssa
This and That
14 years ago














































No comments:
Post a Comment
ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!