CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Monday, October 4, 2010

Suns back! Oh & there it goes again.

Hello, how was every ones weekend? I can guarantee we did! As you read my latest post it tells you about Calaway Park! It was REALLY fun! so today I'm dressing all of my bratz dolls in there Original outfit they came in! its fun to remember the ones you got & your first one.My very first Bratz was Winter Wonder Land Cloe! I'll post a link of her Below.
Wintertime Wonderland Bratz: Cloe
Shes, very Beautiful! my 2nd was
Bratz Fabulous Tiana Doll but then she Broke :( I miss her SO MUCH! & then I also have these dolls!.
Bratz Step Out Yasmin
Bratz Step Out Cloe
Bratz Wintertime Collection Dana
Bratz Genie Magic Cloe
& MANY MORE!, so as you can tell all of these are Retired but you can still purchase them online.But you need a Credit Card to buy any of these dolls above! :) Well better get going OH & its nice here today but the sun keeps on Disapering! Haha!
Blessings,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!