CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Friday, July 30, 2010

I"M BAAACK!

Hey!, i'm back I wansen't any where though apperently I was on something called "A Blog Vacation" hehe :) (thats a smily face by the way) now let me tell you about today! wasen't too good though I'll tell you that.
So, we were having our normal day today the sun was out id say it was about 30.c.We wen't in the sprinkler this morning after breakfast & done our jobs it was nice out that morning I got 12 bites (ouch!) wasen't my favorite! We saw some pretty funky white clouds.Weren't fluffy at all actually I learned about them it ment in the next 4/5 hours there will be storm so I wen't back to doing my fun & having a good time.So it is dinner finally we were ALL so hungery thats no lie! for dinner was sphagettie it wa very delish! after that we did our jobs I did the loading Robbie did the un-loading & Alex of course just started hid Job when me & robbie were done.Suddenly HUGE black clouds began to come Mom said "they'll not hit us well they shouldn't" Me & the others agreed she searched satalites on the computer to see if the strom was going to hit us.A Tornado already hit a city close to us so there were warnings all over the city where I live weve NEVER had a Tornado before because our town was safe (CAUTION I ritten this a hour after the storm by the way) I kept my eyes directly at the clouds I knew I just knew something was gunna happen & I was right.The clouds began to gather around going in circles trying to form a funnel cloud I myself was nossias Robbie was crying & Alex was STILL doing hid job Kayla Mariah & Matthew were down stairs in there bedrooms the whole time Dad told Robbie to go downstairs if he didn't wan't to see them he made his way slowly hoping for some luck.Minutes later I came down to company him I told him a story from a while back he enjoyed it a lot I showed him it wasen't scary in the backyard (in the front YES) just then a HUGE gold ball sized hail crashed into the grass it exploded like a bomb.Dad & Mom told all of us to go in my room for safety Breanna was there too she was crying because she didn't want to be held I told her to stop she glared at me A little while later there was lots of lighting we all had to stay down stairs about 10 minutes later we were all allowed upstairs there were some thunder & somelighting we all had desert Oranges & Yogurt it was good! but bless God after that it was over I have this memory in my head forever & will know that we WILL get more storms soon
MY WISH LIST!
My Wishlist of items i wan't!
ANY BRATZ!
there we go
Blessings
Alyssa~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!