CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Monday, June 28, 2010

Bc is over :(

How, did it happen? weren't it just a few sleeps? How on Gods Green Earth did two weeks feel like one day?

Well, at least we had a terrifect time! we wen't swimming lots it was nice to jump in that pool especialy inside so the water in the pool was pumped with warm water "Ahhhhhhhhhh" hehe we got Icecream on our last day there it was sad to leave everyone was in tears :( the sun was shining we left shortly after dinner on the 24th we saw everyone for the last time on that day exept for Jeff (My Auntie Cherie's son) the sun is shining here today thats a relief :).

I, Also learnd how to Croche (or how ever you spell it) On Saturday were having a yard sale were all cleaning this week to empty out all of our stuff because I'm pretty sure we don't need tons & tons & tons of toys ordaments Clothes ect. I'm organizing my dolls & Doll stuff today because my room is clean already so I just need to do my clothes & my Dolls (I'm NOT saleing ANY of my dolls though).


Now for my wish list I have a few things this time :) that seems to happen Hahaha!
anyway its below! :) (And if you wan't to purchase whats on my wish list you must have a credit card just click on this link http://www.amazon.com/ )
1. Is Liv Dolls - Daniela with Yellow Lab WANT!!!!
2. Is Liv Dolls - Katie with Collie (Getting in July)
3. Is Liv Fashion Doll - Alexis with Bichonfrise WANT!!!!
Well I rited a lot so everyone have a good Summer!
Alyssa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!