10 sleeps intill lobely peaceful British Columbia Kelowna i'm just so exited to go & have a beautiful holiday with our Family & Friends Because they all live there were trying so so hard to move there but we just don't have the money but God & Our Nana will help us get there even if it takes Five years it will happen thats all I know :).
Well My dearly wish list today is just close below its a few things today I really am saving up for a few things but that won't happen intill kreativeKidsKare opens I'll post the link after My wish list :)
my wish list:
Bratz World House
Bratz World Twins - Nevaeh and Peyton
And Liv Doll Liv'n Cool Fashion Clothes Outfit with Sunglasses, Purse and Scarf Accessories
the link To KreativeKidsKare:
http://www.kreativekidskare.blogspot.com/
well better go i had time for tons!
Alyssa














































No comments:
Post a Comment
ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!