CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Monday, February 6, 2012

ONCE AGAIN A long time!

Hi, everyone!
so once again its been a long long time.I never get the time to come on and just update my blog! haha :)
So today well last night it snowed ..*sigh* i was perfectly fine is 10 .c and all but I'm not fine is 2- and snow..BRRR!!!!
January was pretty good and some really cold temps.I'm really exited for valentines to!
lately Iv been into flim making.I'll post some videos on this post to ahha(:
Tomorow is my Dads birthday..soooo..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I love you so much <3
my youtube channels are
www.youtube.com/lightwhitewebkinz
www.youtube.com/pinkpunchchekkydog
www.youtube.com/livdolllover1
www.youtube.com/alyssasbeautyxo
I know a lot but two of those channels I dont log onto anymore(:
So thats all for now
Alyssa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!