CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas,New years and...yeah (:

Hello, people!!! its, been FFOORREEVVEERR!!!
So first of all I just wanna say Hi!! I'm now thirteen years old...THIRTEEN?? you ask.Well yeah ! :)
On my birthday We went sledding all day.Me,Robbie,Kayla,Mariah and Robbie's girlfriend Hannah.
The day after that my grandma took me and my mom out shopping! :D
On Christmas eve we tracked Santa (OF COURSE!) www.noradsanta.org all day like usual.I got some pretty awesome PJ's to wear to bed I love them (Thanks Papa&Ellen) :D<3
Christmas day was super fun! For breakfast we had Cinnamon rings and tea (well me,Alex,Mommy and Daddy!) for dinner we had the usual turkey dinner!.
Boxing day we did nothing (aaahhhh). not much else to say I suppose :D
So, lately iv gotten into photography.Well the last hour!.But I really have always LOVED photography! So I'm making a blog just for photography.
Either, than that nothing else really! :D
Alyssa-
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!