CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello**

Okay, so its been awhile since iv posted.
I, felt a little bored and wanted to blog.
So......thats what I'm doing.
Since December iv been really into this boy band called one direction.
They're really cool and I love,love,love LOVE they're music!
They are really talented and they have gone far.
I will post some pictures of them :






See, they're pretty cute huh?
From the Cat pictture left to right:
Louis,Liam,Zayn,Harry and Niall.
They're all british execpt Niall (The blonde one).
My, mom...brothers...dad....unlce...Well basiclly everyone thinks I'm obsessed.Truthfully I am.
Everything I do revolves around 'one direction'.They're not just a 'band' to me.They are so much more.I have never felt so happy before.Just listening to they're voices make me smile.
Anyways, I have a job! and I have been babysitting so much lately.Iv been busy and I'm super exited to start grade 9 this year.Then HIGHSCHOOL next year!.I remember when I first started my blog.I was only wee little haha.Well thats all for now x
Alyssa-

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!