Yup!, the highest for today was 17+!! I & my sisters got a sub burn but for some reason I LIKE IT! hahaha also Today is 30 sleeps intill BRITISH COLUMBIA! I con't wait for short we call it BC (With Capital).Our parent's went out to Co-op to do some grocery Shopping So Me & My Older Brother is staying home watching the litle one's I'm the other Mommy & He's the other daddy exept we aren't married & Do NOT Like each other lol on Tuesday I got a new MoxieGirlz! (
http://www.moxiegirlz.com/) It #Was #Jammaz Lexa# I really like her she has long Balck silky hair come's in super stylin P.J's & Comes with a tiny Kareoke thing & that's it! She was on sale for 9.98$ She was originaly 12.99$ so ya It was my6 SECONd MoxieGirlz my first was Out Of School Avery (She's a Blonde one.) this is my next Moxie Girlz I REALLY Wan't.
Moxie Girlz Best Friends 2pk Dollpack
I just got.
Moxie Girlz Jammaz Dollpack - Lexa
Isn't she a beauty???? here's also the Original Jammaz Lexa.
Moxie Girlz Jammaz Dollpack- Lexa
I love her! she come's with more items! :) here's my very first MoxieGirlz here's the pic & link so you guyz can see her! :)
Moxie Girlz After School Dollpack - Avery
I Can't wait for Babysitters class then I can start Babysittijng & earning some money! :) I love children!
well better get goin & thanks for reading & CLICK ON ADS Thanks :)
Peace
Alyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment
ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!