CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Sunday, May 2, 2010

What, A Wonderful Walk :)

Today, we wen't down to Glenmore Park & had a nice walk then we wen't to a small park that was kinda fun if you ask me :) it was very nice I like wearing hoodies or like me not wearing a T-shirt I put on a long sleeve shirt then I could keep of my hoodie :) It was cloudy at some points mostly sunny though.But it did rain a little bit it was even funner! :) Today Matthew (My littlest Brother) & Robbie (My oldest little brother) are sharing a room for the FIRST time ever! Matthew use to sleep upstairs but now he is sleeping down stairs with robbie & Alex (Who use to share a room with Robbie) is now upstairs in his OWN room Alex is the oldest annoing - ist Brother ever hahaha :)
Anyway today on my wish list is...............
Liv Fashion Pack - B-Chill

I love this one! its my most favorite of all well better go now :)
Peace
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!