CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

tomorow and today once again!!!

today and tomorrow my favorite subject!!! today we gotta go grocery shopping we go to Costco and tomorrow we gotta go grocery shopping at super store its a real Canadian store!!! me and Robbie go in super store and we all go into Costco that's right seven kids in one store!!! we make it out alive no worries!!:)(i love that smiley face!!) i love going grocery shopping (i mostly love super store!!)Robbie is nine years old he is my besssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst friend we play together all the time and talk and listen to music together!!!(hes my brother!!)we were always friends ever since he was born!!(trust me i remember!!):)well i guess i better head now!!!

Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!!! Auntie Cherie loves you so much!! I am glad you and Robbie are best friends!! I hope it always stays that way!!! Have fun grocery shopping. I like Superstore too!!

    ReplyDelete

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!