CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

♥MiXeD Up PaGeS♥

Sunday, September 20, 2009

kaylas birthday party!!!

today is kaylas birthday party its fun fun fun we were just done eating yummy yummy cake it was tasty it was wheat free dairy free because my mom and my little sis has allergies so ya but it was really really good kayla is my little sister she is seven years old!!!!and all that i hope you have a great day!!!!!!


alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog and I am glad that you all have had agreat day celebrating Kayla's birthday.
    Love to you all
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site sweetie!!!! I wish mine was as good. We have one for the DJ company but are still working on it. Maybe I will start one up for myself too. We will see.

    Love you and miss you all
    Love Auntie Cherie

    ReplyDelete

ThanX fOr ThE MiXeD uP CoMmEnTs!!!